Hosted by Evidence2practice
Join E2P during Digital Health Week for a 60-minute webinar on November 17 (12:30-1:30 p.m. ET) to learn how these free point-of-care EMR tools can enable integrated patient care.
E2P digital solutions and implementation supports seamlessly integrate up-to-date and relevant evidence and quality standards into front-line clinical systems.
- Complements & adapts to existing workflow
- Patient-centred and enabling
- Tailored & comprehensive supports for implementation
See what the tool looks like · Get your questions answered
E2P point-of-care tools are available for the following EMRs:
- Telus PS Suite: heart failure, prediabetes and type 2 diabetes
- OSCAR Pro: heart failure, anxiety disorders and depression, prediabetes and type 2 diabetes
- Accuro QHR: heart failure, anxiety disorders and depression
These tools and supports are brought to you by the Centre for Effective Practice, eHealth Centre of Excellence and North York General Hospital, with funding and strategic guidance provided by Ontario Health.