Why become a member
The Association of Family Health Teams of Ontario (AFHTO) is the advocate, network and resource centre for interprofessional comprehensive primary care teams. AFHTO is led by, representative of, and accountable to all members.
Membership benefits include:
- Reduced rates for the annual AFHTO Conference
- Reduced rates for Community Health Ontario Members Group Benefits Plan (CHOGIB)- English and French.
- Access to diverse member resources and toolkits
- Perkopolis employee discounted program
- Job postings at no charge
- Professional networking opportunities and Communities of Practice
- Education in areas of governance, leadership, finance, human resources as well as knowledge translation exchange workshops and webinars for free or at minimal rates
- Advocacy tools, training and support
- Bright Lights awards including grants
- GoodLife Fitness discounts
- NEW- UpToDate® discounts
Membership runs from April 1st to March 31st of each year.