175 Alma St
Rockwood ON N0B 2K0
Excellent opportunity to work in an established, small-town, rural practice, within a 45 minute commute from Mississauga, Kitchener-Waterloo, and Brampton, Orangeville and only 15 minutes away from the City of Guelph.
We are looking for a full-time Family Physician to provide care for a 1200 patient roster in our Rockwood clinic. This is the established practice of a retiring physician.
We are a Blended Salary Model Family Health Team, using Telus PS Suites EMR. As a salaried, non-fee-for-service physician, you are not responsible for clinic overhead or administrative operations. We offer a competitive compensation package for the physician who wants to focus only on providing the best quality of care and not spending time on the business operations of the clinic. This position comes with
extended health care benefits, 4 weeks paid vacation and 5 paid CME days, in addition to an RRSP employer contribution program.
We have an excellent team of nurses, dedicated administrative and billing staff, and a skilled allied health team consisting of mental health workers, a registered dietitian, an occupational therapist and an in-house diabetes team. We also have an integrated community addiction and outreach worker embedded in our clinics. We offer a full range of family practice services to our 12,000 patients, at all stages along the life continuum.
Come discover the charm of Rockwood, population 8,500, just outside of Guelph. Our staff team of 50 is known for its warm, friendly, and welcoming workplace culture. We have 4 high caliber family physicians working at our Rockwood site – this position replaces one of those 4 - and another 6 equally exceptional doctors at our sister site in Erin.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Are licensed, in good standing, with the CPSO
- interested in a long-term position and share our approach of supportive, patient-focused, multi-disciplinary health care services
- incorporate quality improvement in your practice style
- Work effectively and collaboratively with nurses, mental health providers, support staff, dietitians, outreach staff, and fellow physicians
- Are able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Are willing to provide a recent Vulnerable Sector Police Information Check