1-6 Thompson Crescent
Erin ON N0B 1T0
Excellent opportunity to experience small-town, rural practice, within an hour’s commute from Toronto, Mississauga, Kitchener-Waterloo, 30-45 minutes from Brampton, and 30 minutes from Guelph.
We are looking for a physician to start a new practice with us, rostering community members currently occupying our wait list. The position is a .8 FTE (approximate 1040 patients).
We are a Blended Salary Model Community-sponsored Family Health Team, using Telus PS Suites EMR. Shadow billing, schedule management, staffing, property management, and overhead costs are all covered under the blended salary model. Income Stabilization is available for those eligible. We offer a competitive salary with monthly supportive care payments, paid benefits including an Employee Assistance Program and Health Spending Account, paid vacation, and employer-paid RRSP contributions.
We have an excellent team of nurses, dedicated administrative staff, and a skilled allied health team consisting of mental health workers, a registered dietitian, an in-house diabetes team, and an occupational therapist. Our team is also supported by integrated community addiction and outreach workers, and a home and community care coordinator embedded within our clinics. We embrace innovation and use digital tools such as the OTN platform, Telus Virtual Visit, eConsult, PrescribeIT, Secure Messaging, Hypercare, Ocean platform for eReferral and clinical patient forms, and a softphone app for remote calling. The East Wellington Family Health Team is a core member of the Guelph-Wellington Ontario Health Team.
Come discover the charm of Erin, population 11,000, just outside of Caledon. Our staff team of 50 is known for its warm, friendly, and welcoming workplace culture. We have 6 high caliber family physicians working at our Erin site and another 4 equally exceptional doctors at our sister site in Rockwood.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Are licensed, in good standing, with the CPSO
- Interested in a long-term position and share our approach of supportive, patient-focused, multi-disciplinary health care services
- Incorporate quality improvement in your practice style with an emphasis on health promotion and chronic disease management
- Work effectively and collaboratively with nurses, mental health providers, support staff, dietitians, outreach staff, and fellow physicians
- Are able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Are willing to provide a recent Vulnerable Sector Police Information Check
How to Apply
For more information, please contact:
Kim Bell, Executive Director email@example.com 519-833-7576 ext. 350
This position is open until filled