We are pleased to welcome Ontario’s Deputy Premier and Minister of Health Sylvia Jones to the AFHTO conference this year. She will provide some opening remarks and then stay to help hand out the awards at the Bright Lights Awards Ceremony. Come and celebrate the amazing work led by our teams over the last year!
Going Hybrid- what does it mean?
- Three ED networking sessions will be held 8:30-9:30 am on Oct. 12- BSM, Toronto Central and Southwest regions. EDs and Admin Leads can register for them as part of conference registration or update your registration using the link in your confirmation email.
Sessions filling up
Some concurrent sessions are nearly full. If you’ve already registered and haven’t picked your sessions yet, don’t hesitate- do it now before your preferred session is gone!
Program host and other volunteer opportunities
One of our program hosts had to cancel so we have an opening! These volunteers help keep our sessions on track and get complimentary registration in return. See the role description here and email email@example.com if you’re interested.
We also have volunteer opportunities onsite for deeply discounted registration, such as registration desk, attendee assistance at breakfast and lunch and wayfinding. Email us for more information.
- AFHTO "Bright Light" Awards Ceremony – Awards will be presented at lunchtime on October 12, 2022, for a celebration recognising the outstanding patient-centred care interprofessional primary care teams across Ontario deliver. Sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim.
- Fifteen concurrent sessions and over 50 posters in 4 core streams from diverse organisations, highlighting best practices and innovations in primary health care.
- On- demand sessions for those who can’t get enough content and those tuning in from home
- Networking+ sessions
- … and more! See the Conference Schedule for the current agenda.
- Register an individual or team for the conference
- Early-bird registration closes September 28, 2022.
- Members get more than 50% off registration. Concurrent session speakers and planning committee members are also eligible for additional discounts
- Find out more about registration fees and discounts
- Reserve a room at the preferred group rate at Sheraton Centre Toronto
- Book discounted travel arrangements with Air Canada and/or VIA Rail Canada (Porter pending)
- Conference and registration FAQs
Patients and students welcome! For general information, you can visit our conference page.
We look forward to seeing you at the AFHTO 2022 Conference!