- Register an individual or team for the conference
- Early-bird registration closes September 28, 2022.
- Members get more than 50% off registration. Concurrent session speakers and planning committee members are also eligible for additional discounts
- Find out more about registration fees and discounts
- Book discounted travel arrangements with Air Canada and/or VIA Rail Canada (Porter pending)
- Conference and registration FAQs
- NE/NW ED networking session added- this session will be held 8:30-9:30 am on Oct. 12 along with those already announced- BSM, Toronto Central and Southwest regions. EDs and Admin Leads can register for them as part of conference registration or update your registration using the link in your confirmation email.
Program host and other volunteer opportunities
One of our program hosts had to cancel so we have an opening! These volunteers help keep our sessions on track and get complimentary registration in return. See the role description here and email email@example.com by this Friday, Sep.30 if you’re interested.
We also have volunteer opportunities onsite for deeply discounted registration, such as registration desk, attendee assistance at breakfast and lunch and wayfinding. Email us for more information by this Friday, Sep. 30.
AFHTO "Bright Light" Awards Ceremony – Awards will be presented at lunchtime on October 12, 2022, for a celebration recognising the outstanding patient-centred care interprofessional primary care teams across Ontario deliver. Sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim.
- Fifteen concurrent sessions and over 50 posters in 4 core streams from diverse organisations, highlighting best practices and innovations in primary health care.
- On- demand sessions for those who can’t get enough content and those tuning in from home
- Networking+ sessions
- … and more! See the Conference Schedule for the current agenda.
Patients and students welcome! For general information, you can visit our conference page.
We look forward to seeing you at the AFHTO 2022 Conference!
This Group Learning program has been reviewed by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and is awaiting final certification by the College’s Ontario Chapter.
MAINTENANCE OF CERTIFICATION
Attendance at this program entitles certified Canadian College of Health Leaders members (CHE / Fellow) to:
- Full conference, 2.5 Category II credits
- On-demand sessions, maximum of 2.75 Category II credits towards their maintenance of certification requirement.