It’s time to vote – which concurrent session should be livestreamed at the conference?
This year, in addition to our plenaries and awards ceremony, we’ll livestream one concurrent session per timeslot (descriptions here) for our virtual attendees, for a total of three sessions. But we need you to help us decide!
Pick your favourite sessions by Aug. 31. The winners will be streamed from the main ballroom.
Travel discounts added
Porter and VIA Rail discounts are now available. You can find them here, along with Air Canada’s discount. And while you’re at it, don’t forget to book your room too- the group rate is only available until Oct. 3.
- AFHTO "Bright Lights" Awards Ceremony – Awards will be presented at lunchtime on October 25, 2023, for a celebration recognising the outstanding patient-centred care interprofessional primary care teams across Ontario deliver.
- Fifteen concurrent sessions and up to 41 posters in 4 core streams from diverse organisations, highlighting best practices and innovations in primary health care.
- On- demand sessions for those who can’t get enough content and those tuning in from home
- Networking sessions
- Closing Plenary- Many Hands, One Goal: Five everyday personal practices to elevate team-based success.
- … and more! See the Conference Schedule for the current agenda.
We’ll also release more information about other sessions throughout the summer so stay tuned!
Patients and students welcome! For general information, you can visit our conference page.
We look forward to seeing you at the AFHTO 2023 Conference!