- An additional block of rooms has been secured at Hilton Toronto, with rooms available Oct. 24 and 25. Its address is 145 Richmond Street West, a 3-minute walk to Sheraton. Book by October 3rd, 2023, to take advantage of the $359 group rate (plus tax, single/double occupancy); after this date, availability and prices cannot be guaranteed. Click here to book online.
- Rooms at the Sheraton are now sold out for Oct. 23 and 25; however, Oct. 24 is still open, so book now!
2023 Bright Lights Hall of Fame
Find out more about the Bright Lights 2023 nominations! Winners will be announced at the Bright Lights Ceremony.
Volunteer and Q&A Updates
- Reminder- we have volunteer opportunities onsite for deeply discounted registration, such as registration desk (for 50% off your fee), attendee assistance at breakfast and lunch and wayfinding. Email us for more information.
- Reminder- the deadline to submit questions for the Q&A with Ministry of Health and Ontario Health for EDs and Admin Leads is Sep. 25. Please log in to our member section to access more information.
- Q&A with Ministry of Health and Ontario Health – for EDs and Admin Leads
- Opening Plenary- Team-based care for all: Patient and Public Perspectives on the future of primary care, featuring Dr. Tara Kiran
- AFHTO "Bright Lights" Awards Ceremony – Awards will be presented at lunchtime on October 25, 2023, for a celebration recognising the outstanding patient-centred care interprofessional primary care teams across Ontario deliver. Sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim.
- Fifteen concurrent sessions and 35 posters in 4 core streams from diverse organisations, highlighting best practices and innovations in primary health care.
- On- demand sessions for those who can’t get enough content and those tuning in from home
- Networking sessions
- Closing Plenary- Many Hands, One Goal: Five everyday personal practices to elevate team-based success.
- … and more! See the Conference Schedule for the current agenda.
We’ll also release more information about other sessions soon so stay tuned!
Patients and students welcome! For general information, you can visit our conference page.
We look forward to seeing you at the AFHTO 2023 Conference!