Register at the early bird rate to save on registration. After Oct. 1, rates increase for both members and non-members.
New and updated sessions
- Seizing the opportunity to co design with patients and caregivers….it is the answer to building primary care in a new world- with The Change Foundation
- Black Health Matters: Building a primary health care system that works -Serena Thompson brings the patient perspective
- IHP Interprofessional session (members only) – Catherine Donnelly shares the results of a survey describing the state of team-based IHP practice during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Anyone whose group isn’t meeting afterwards is welcome to join registered dietitians as they discuss the new Obesity Guidelines Medical Nutrition Therapy sections.
- Groups not meeting- Health promoters, Psychologists, Administration and Physician assistants
Because the AFHTO 2020 conference is virtual, we no longer need to consider room capacity as we would for an in-person event.
If you have registered for the relevant day, you’re welcome to attend any concurrent session taking place.
Feel free to switch from one session to another if you discover a topic you’d like to learn more about instead.
- AFHTO "Bright Light" Awards Ceremony with the support of Boehringer Ingelheim
- Helen Bevan, Chief Transformation Officer, NHS Horizons
- Deputy Premier and Minister of Health Hon. Christine Elliott
- Dr. Jane Philpott, Special Advisor for the Ontario Health Data Platform
- Concurrent sessions- panels and more, including rapid-fire
- On-demand sessions including a Q &A with Matt Anderson, CEO, Ontario Health
And don’t forget, members get a deep discount on registration. Email us if you haven’t gotten your access code! Patients and students welcome! For general information, you can visit our conference page.
We look forward to seeing you at the AFHTO 2020 Conference!