- Canada vs HPV (HPV prevention guides for patients, resources for providers)
- Program Extensions to 2023 for Publicly Funded Vaccines
School Immunization Program Crisis: Role of Advocacy and Collaboration (Federation of Medical Women of Canada)
Routine Immunizations For Children And Teens In School: The Current Landscape In Primary Care And Public Health (May 16, 2022)- Click here
School Immunization Program Crisis: Role of Advocacy and Collaboration
Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 7 pm- Click here
Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 12:00 pm- Click here
- Increase understanding of how you can play a role in eliminating HPV-related cancers in Canada
- Understand what is happening with school-based programs across the country
- Identify solutions to increasing coverage rates
Longwoods Event: Missed Vaccines are Putting our Kids at Increased Risk of Cancer and Meningitis
Monday, October 3, 2022, from 1:30-2:30pm
The COVID-19 pandemic created a crisis in delivering routine and school-based vaccinations to school-age children, resulting in delayed and missed vaccinations for many children across the country. Join us for a discussion with clinicians and public health experts about how this issue has particularly impacted Ontario and what they think needs to be done to address the problem. Moderated by Kelly Grant, The Globe and Mail.
Click here to register.