Shared by BEACON iCBT
Shared on September 3, 2020
BEACON is accessible and effective online Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, guided by a registered Mental Health professional, and now funded by the Government of Ontario during COVID-19.
As of September 2020,
- Over 80% of participants have experienced symptom reduction;
- 2/3 have experienced clinically significant improvement;
- 91% of our client’s report satisfaction with their therapist; and
- 85% of participants would recommend BEACON to someone they care about
In order to help provide support for the mental health of patients, students, and Health Care Workers during this time, BEACON iCBT are sharing the following communication resources.
- Ontario Resident & Patient Infosheet: A handout that provides information to patients or the general public to help understand BEACON, and access care through the Government of Ontario.
- Referring Clinician Infosheet: A reference sheet for Clinicians with guidance on how to speak about and direct their patients to BEACON and other Government of Ontario resources.
- Health Care Worker Infosheet: A handout that provides information to Health Care Workers to help understand BEACON, and access Health Care Worker specific mental health supports through the Government of Ontario.
- Ontario Student Infosheet: A handout that provides information to students to help understand BEACON, and access care through the Government of Ontario