Revised due date to submit a Bright Lights nomination is Monday, July 23 at 10:00 AM
Nominations are coming in fast and furious but so are the questions. Given the appetite for recognizing your team, colleagues and partners for the awesome work they do, we’re giving everyone a chance to submit a Bright Lights nomination by extending the deadline. While there are six categories, we’d like to encourage members and partners to submit a nomination within the following:
- Mental health and addictions
- Healthy relationships, healthy teams -education grant attached
- The future of the regional approach to healthcare
Small, rural and Northern teams are encouraged to apply. You can watch this 2016 webinar or view the slides if you’ve never submitted a nomination before. And don’t forget, there will be special recognition for underrepresented teams. To complete your nomination:
- Review the Bright Lights Awards nomination instructions & tips
- Submit your nomination through the online form
- Pro Tip: Using the nomination template, save a Word version of your nomination as a backup to your submission.
- Send supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for the Bright Lights awards ceremony at this year’s AFHTO conference to see who the awards recipients are or to pick up your award! We announce the winners at the ceremony on October 24, 2018 and not before! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist.