It’s now one week to the AFHTO 2023 Conference on October 25! We look forward to seeing you all as we welcome delegates from across the province.
Rooms at Hilton Toronto
Rooms are still available at Hilton Toronto. Its address is 145 Richmond Street West, a 3-minute walk to Sheraton. Click here to book online.
Virtual registration deadline
A reminder that the virtual registration deadline is this Friday, October 20 at 12 noon. Register before Oct. 20!
And to ensure a smooth experience, please see below for some helpful tips for planning your arrival and stay at the conference:
Planning your Conference Experience
- The conference program is now available online.
- Displays at the Conference: Feel free to visit our poster and exhibit displays during your breaks. We have spooky treats at the booths too!
- Wi-Fi will be available to conference attendees for 1 device per person (smartphone, tablet, computer, or another electronic device).
- For information on our Concurrent Sessions, Opening and Closing Plenaries, Bright Lights Awards, and all other conference sessions please visit our website.
- For the health and safety of other attendees, please consider testing for COVID before travelling. If you currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever and/or chills, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, muscle aches/joint pain, loss of taste and smell, please consider switching to virtual attendance instead. To see the measures at the hotel, visit here.
Early On-site Registration open from 2:30 – 8:00 pm on Oct. 24
- Early arrivals can get a head start on their conference experience by picking up their badges on Tuesday evening on the concourse (down the escalator from the lobby).
- Registration also opens at 7:15 AM on Oct. 25
- Conference registration is on the concourse. For a map of the hotel, see page 2 of the registration kit.
- If you can no longer attend the conference and someone else is taking your place, please forward your registration confirmation e-mail to them to show it at the registration desk.
- If you’re a voting delegate for the AGM, please pick up your badge and registration package at the registration desk, before heading to the AGM.
For virtual attendees
An email with links to the live broadcast sessions will be sent Monday, October 23, 2023. If you don’t see this email, please check your junk mail.
Sharing your AFHTO experience
- The official AFHTO Conference hashtag is #AFHTO2023 - be sure to follow @afhto on Twitter and “like” AFHTO on Facebook for regular updates at the conference.
Hotel Registration and Directions
- Hotel room registration is at the front desk.
- Check-in is at 3:00 PM and check-out is at 12:00 PM.
From Pearson & Billy Bishop:
Around Toronto and the GTA
We look forward to seeing you at the AFHTO 2023 Conference!
This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for up to 14.00 Mainpro+ credits.
MAINTENANCE OF CERTIFICATION
Attendance at this program entitles certified Canadian College of Health Leaders members (CHE / Fellow) to:
- Full conference, 1.25 Category II credits
- On-demand sessions, maximum of 3.75 Category II credits towards their maintenance of certification requirement.