Submit your abstract- deadline May 24, 2023, at 5:00 PM (EDT)
Don’t let the deadline sneak up on you. We want your insight on:
- Partnerships to facilitate population-based health approaches
- Interprofessional Health Providers and full scope of practice
- Building Primary Care Networks- success case studies
- Staff and provider wellness
- Mental health pathways in Ontario Health Teams
Not sure if your work is a good fit? Feel free to ask us! Email email@example.com or call 647-234-8605x 1200. We’d be happy to help.
- Review submissions guidelines and tips
- Review conference theme descriptions
- Download the submission form template to start your draft now
- Submit your abstract online
All are welcome. Please pass this along to your peers, colleagues and network including those from other healthcare sectors, non-profits, and the academic and research communities.
This is a hybrid conference. This means it will be a mix of in-person sessions (some streamed live) and on-demand. For this conference, we welcome speaker suggestions.
Conference key dates:*
- May 24, 2023- Deadline for abstracts
- June 15, 2023 - Bright Lights nominations
- July 2023- Conference registration opens
- October 3, 2023 - Early bird registration deadline
- October 25, 2023- AFHTO 2023 Conference
For more information, you can contact us by phone (647-234-8605 x1200) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).