These past few weeks have been very busy for AFHTO members. Given the demands on your time, we’ve responded by extending the deadline to submit abstracts for the AFHTO 2019 Conference “Health System Integration Built on the Foundation of Team-Based Primary Health Care”.
The Ontario health landscape will look very different very soon, so we need to hear from you. Don’t wait to impart your lessons learned, your tips and experiences to colleagues from all across the province under 6 core themes.
The deadline is now April 26, 2019 at 9:00 AM (EDT).
All are welcome. Please pass this along to your peers, colleagues and network including those from other healthcare sectors, non-profits, and the academic and research communities.
Email email@example.com or call 647-234-8605x 200 if you have any questions. We’re here to help.
Helpful links to get you started:
- “What Attendees Really Want” webinar video and slides (2016)
- Review the submission guidelines
- Abstract submission tip sheet (2016)
- Conference theme descriptions
- Submit your abstract online by April 24, 2019
Reduced registration fee for concurrent session presenters: For each approved concurrent session, up to 2 presenters will each be granted a $50 discount off the conference registration fee. Additional discounts apply for patients presenting at the conference. (Discount doesn’t apply for poster displays.)
Conference key dates (updated):
- April 26, 2019 Deadline to submit concurrent session and poster abstract
- June 2019 Conference registration opens
- Sep 19 & 20, 2019 AFHTO 2019 Conference