Hosted by Public Health Ontario
Public Health Ontario is hosting quarterly community of practice (CoP) meetings to support Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) programs in Primary Care settings.
The October sessions will be held on several dates and times for different regions. The focus will be on using the Core IPAC checklist for clinical settings to help assess baseline IPAC programs along with strategies to implement additional IPAC measures as the risks of COVID-19 transmission changes.
To make full use of this session, we encourage you to submit your IPAC questions in advance when registering and include details such as, any unique barriers you face and what has been tried so far.
This CoP is intended for those who oversee or implement IPAC in Primary Care settings. These CoPs replace any
existing PHO facilitated CoPs for Primary care.
To register for these CoPs in advance, determine in which region your practice is located based on your local Public Health Unit and click on its associated link below:
- Register here for the West Primary Care CoP.
- Register here for the Central West Primary Care CoP.
- Register here for the Central Primary Care CoP.
- Register here for the East Primary Care CoP.
- Register here for the North Primary Care CoP **Note: This group was previously called “The Northeastern Ontario Family Health Teams CoP”. We are changing this group name to: North Primary Care CoP. **
After registering, a separate email will be sent to you with the connection information and details for this
Please see Zoom’s tip page to ensure you are using the most updated version of Zoom. for more information on how to upgrade to the latest version of Zoom prior to attending this series.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.