On March 27, a webinar was held to discuss risk management and the board's role and leading practices.
A draft of the Risk Management Toolkit is now available for boards to support learning and fulfillment of the board’s role in overseeing the effective management of risk in their organization.
We'd appreciate your input on the draft toolkit. Any feedback or comments, please send them to Bryn Hamilton at email@example.com
The final version will be posted in April.
Also available from the webinar are the following:
- Self-assessment questionnaire (Grant Thornton LLP)
- The Realities of Cybersecurity Risk (Grant Thornton LLP)
- Creating a Risk Management Plan (Etobicoke Medical Centre FHT)
- Template Risk Management Plan (Etobicoke Medical Centre FHT)
Other useful resources:
The recording of the webinar is here:
- Catherine Anastakis, Collaborative Solutions
- Sandy Boucher, Grant Thornton LLP
- Sandy Scapilatti, ED, Etobicoke Medical Centre FHT
This is part of the “Raising the Bar on Governance – Webcast Series,” which has been developed in response to new governance requirements, ongoing member feedback and advice from our Board Chair Leadership Council.