Ontario Public Health AssociationThe new Ontario Public Health Standards will require organizations to ensure a culture of quality and continuous organizational self-improvement. Are you ready? Don't miss Lean Sigma White and Yellow Belt quality improvement certification workshops! Designed specifically for health organizations and delivered in partnership with Lean health experts, the Leading Edge Group, OPHA is offering Lean Sigma Workshops to provide you with the knowledge, skills and tools to enhance efficiency, strengthen continuous quality improvement, create a culture of quality and develop your leadership skills for achieving positive change in your organization. The Details: Concepts and new knowledge will be illustrated with relevant health examples. You will:
- Gain a strong understanding of how to foster a culture of quality within your organizations
- Learn quality improvement methodologies and tools that you can apply in your practice
- Learn from experts currently working with public health units and community heath centres across Ontario. The Leading Edge Group has an impeccable track record for providing both rural and urban public health organizations with continuous improvement support to achieve improvements and implement sustainable positive change
- Receive an internationally-recognized certificate in Lean Sigma for Public and Community Health
- In this introductory workshop, you will gain an understanding of the Lean Sigma quality improvement methodologies and their relevance across public and community health. In doing so, you will be able to distinguish between value-added and the unnecessary, and identify those Lean Sigma tools that can be applied to achieve sustainable improvement. Learn more here.
- Building upon concepts learned in the White Belt workshop, you will gain an understanding of the purpose and application of Lean Sigma in public and community health as well as a basic proficiency in applying effective data gathering, the Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) framework and relevant Lean and Six Sigma tools. Learn more here.
- This workshop builds on your White and Yellow Belt training to help you gain further expertise in applying key Lean, Six Sigma and change management tools and practices to lead a quality improvement project. As part of the program assessment, you will facilitate an expert-guided 'action project' within your workplace, thereby ensuring immediate practical application and return on investment. Learn more about the workshop here.