Hosted by Ontario health MH and addictions centre of excellence
As Ontario Health’s Mental Health and Addictions Centre of Excellence supports Ontario in building a comprehensive and connected mental health and addictions system, we will spotlight key initiatives we are working on. This time we feature an introduction to the Indigenous Mental Health Team that supports health equity work within the Mental Health and Addictions Centre of Excellence.
QI Innovations: Better Data, Better Decisions, Better Outcomes
Register for this free virtual conference which will be held on Tuesday, April 18, 2023. This conference is for mental health and addiction providers and system planners who are interested in data driven decision making and quality improvement.
Regardless of where you are there are lessons to be learned and things that were learned “the hard way” to achieve better outcomes. This year’s QI Innovations conference will explore four themes related to the ‘data journey’:
- Getting Started: What Do I Do with All This Data?
- Adjusting: Data Exhaustion Strategies and Learnings
- Progressing: Telling Your Data Story and Engagement in QI, and
- Contribution to the System
- Conference participants will increase their knowledge of:
- How to use data collected from standardized tools for quality improvement
- How other community mental health and addiction organizations and integrated care systems are leveraging existing data to improve care
- The linkage between local data, performance management, and system priorities