Join ECHO Ontario for their evening ECHO Ontario Liver series, which will cover approaches to different liver diseases in a primary care setting.This evening session will consist of a didactic lecture by their inter-professional team and real de-identified patient cases by participants.
Date: Monday 16th May, 2018 • 7:00-8:00pm
Topic: Liver Disease in Primary Care: Approach to Hepatitis B
Their evening session series are:
- Open to all health care providers. They do not have to be a registered ECHO participant.
- Free and you can earn CME Credits.
- Online – you can connect anywhere in Ontario
- Fully funded by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care
- Below are the dates of all of our other evening sessions for 2019, for your perusal.
Session materials will be shared the week-day prior to the session. Fully funded by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care.