Hosted by OMD
OntarioMD is pleased to announce our return to in-person events with the OMD Educates: Digital Health Conference 2023 happening in Toronto at the Beanfield Centre on Thursday, September 28, 2023.
The OntarioMD Conference is an award-winning digital health event for clinicians. This is a great opportunity to learn more about innovative digital health tools and how to use them to enhance patient care and realize value for your practice.
You can expect:
- A variety of educational sessions to suit your interests and skill level
- Thought-provoking Keynote Address
- Expert speakers on health care technology
- EMR Training Workshops led by clinician Peer Leaders who use the same EMR as you
- Quality Improvement Workshops
- A Vendor Showcase with innovative products to benefit your practice
- Continuing Medical Education Credits*
Date and Location
September 28, 2023 (8:00am – 5:00pm)
Beanfield Centre, 105 Princes' Blvd, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3
Call for Abstracts
Interested in presenting at the OMD Educates: Digital Health Conference 2023? The theme for this year’s conference is – I can do that using digital health: Realizing value for clinicians and patients
Submit an abstract today!