Hosted by UHN
The 11th Canadian Conference on Dementia brings together a group of national and international scholars to share clinically relevant, cutting-edge developments in dementia research. The biennial conference is organized by the Canadian Colloquium on Dementia and the University Health Network.
This year's theme is Better and Earlier Detection of Dementia in a Changing Landscape. The keynotes, plenaries, parallel sessions, and workshops will focus on multiple aspects of dementia diagnosis and management in the Canadian context, with a focus on diversity and change in dementia care and research. Specifically, sessions will address screening, diagnostic confirmation, delivery of diagnoses, cultural aspects of dementia, approaches to screening, leveraging caregiver and care partner input, supporting and integrating primary care, health system issues in early detection, novel therapeutics, and the role of biomarkers. Best practices and clinical pearls will be explored, including the presentation of three new sets of Canadian guidelines.
- Review a broad and culturally-informed approach to dementia diagnosis and management
- Explore the changing dementia landscape as it pertains to clinical care and research
- Discuss health care system issues relevant to incorporating novel diagnostics and therapeutics
- Call for Abstracts Closes: July 28, 2023
- Early Bird Deadline: September 21, 2023
- Hotel Cut-off Date: Thursday October 12, 2023
- Online Registration Closes: October 30, 2023 9:00 am EST
Questions and Assistance:
Conference Services email@example.com