AFHTO 2017 Conference: come spend time with your peers. Early-bird registration closes Oct. 2
September 11, 2017
Register for “Improving Primary Care Together” before Oct. 2!
Why should kids have all the back to school fun? Come see over 850 of your colleagues from across the province as they learn and network over two incredibly productive and rewarding days, exploring topics in these seven concurrent streams:
- Effective leadership and governance for system transformation
- Planning programs for equitable access to care
- Employing and empowering the patient and caregiver perspective
- Strengthening partnerships
- Optimizing use of resources
- Using data to demonstrate value and improve quality of care
- Clinical innovations for specific populations
With only three weeks left to the early bird deadline, don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet and discuss topics relevant to your roles, teams and patients in sessions like:
For general information, you can visit our conference page.