Wounds Canada Complimentary Workshop: Peripheral Artery Disease
April 21, 2017
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, ON
8:30 a.m. –3:00 p.m.
Wounds Canada (Canadian Association of Wound Care) invites you to:
A One-Day Workshop on Peripheral Arterial Disease
Speakers: Dr. Giuseppe Papia, Dr. Robyn Evans and Barbie Murray CNS
Description: Assist physicians in the early identiﬁcation, prevention and treatment of PAD and its related complications.
Goal: Provide physicians with the latest strategies to identify and treat PAD using a patient-centered, evidence-based model.
Target audience: Physicians, cardiologists, specialists and internists
- Discuss the current situation related to PAD
- Identify the signs and symptoms of PAD
- Distinguish among the various diagnostic tests and evaluate their value in clinical practice
- Formulate treatment plans to manage PAD and improve symptoms and quality of life of patients
- Discuss an effective PAD referral processes in your practice and community setting
Complimentary until April 1