101-200 Speers Blvd.
Amherstview ON K7N 0B6
The LFHT provides high quality enhanced primary health care while maintaining strong doctor-patient relationships. The LFHT consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, other interdisciplinary health care professionals, and administrators working collaboratively to provide care to 11,000 patients. The Registered Nurse (RN) provides high quality primary care to patients while also being responsible for program planning, implementation and assessment.
- Assessment, screening, education and support to assist patients to achieve and maintain optimal levels of health
- Co-responsible for the development, implementation, management and assessment of diabetes and smoking cessation programs
- Provides direct patient care within the RN scope of practice using LFHT Medical Directives
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing
- Current unrestricted registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Professional malpractice insurance
- At least three (3) years clinical experience (primary care experience an asset)
- Experience working with both individuals and groups, both independently and as part of a team
- Training and experience in diabetes, dementia care, smoking cessation, and EMR will be considered assets
- Must be able to travel
- Must be able to occasionally work outside of regular business hours
What we offer:
- Collegial and collaborative atmosphere with a commitment to employee and organizational development
- A commitment to open and respectful communication
- Competitive benefits and a salary up to $71,720 depending on experience.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.