About the Job: Grimsby Medical Associates FHO is looking for a 0.5FTE (20 hours per week) registered dietitian to work collaboratively in Primary Care as part of our Inter-professional Team. As a member of the innovative team the registered dietitian will deliver a wide range of services including assessment and treatment of individuals, group programs and consultative advice; focusing on chronic disease prevention and management, health promotion and linkages with community resources. Qualifications:
- Current registration with the College of Dietitians of Ontario
- B.Sc. degree in Nutrition. Masters in Nutrition preferred
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in the nutrition field, Primary Care experience is preferred
- Ability to work as a self-directed health care professional in an interdisciplinary setting
- Ability to provide clinical and educational services to individuals and groups, CDE preferred.
- Excellent Computer and EMR skills
- Knowledge of the Chronic Disease management framework and quality improvement concepts.
- Excellent Organizational skills