- A university degree in a related discipline (Business Administration, Statistics, Health Sciences or Information Management) or equivalent education and experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in data quality and clinical information management best practices
- Knowledge of primary care and demonstrated interest in the use of data for quality improvement
- Knowledge of one or more EMR/EHR systems currently in use in Ontario an asset
- Sound knowledge of performance improvement techniques and practices used in healthcare settings, process redesign and system implementation experience
- Highly effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and a proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with partners
- Demonstrated proficiency in quantitative analysis and report writing skills
- Ability to handle a variety of concurrent assignments and to work independently
- Valid Ontario driver's license
- Fluency in both official languages preferred
Closing date: Monday October 6th, 2014
For more information visit TFHT Website at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Timmins Family Health Team is an equal opportunity employer
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume to Human Resources.
By Mail - Timmins Family Health Team 300-123 Third Ave. Timmins, ON P4N 1C6
By Email - email@example.com
By Fax - (705) 267-1796
*We appreciate the interest of all applicants, and will contact only those selected for an interview.