Permanent Full-time PositionHours of Work: 35 hours per week Location: Cobourg, Ontario An exciting, new opportunity is now available for a 1.O FTE Physiotherapist to provide primary care physiotherapy services within the Northumberland Family Health Team (NFHT). The NFHT is a primary health care organization which is comprised of 21 family physicians and 14 integrated health professionals. It is based on a collaborative interdisciplinary model emphasizing health promotion and prevention and chronic disease management. The successful applicant will work within the scope of the Physiotherapist role in a patient-centered primary health care model. The physiotherapist will provide clinical assessment and treatment of primary care patients and participate in chronic disease management programs and patient education. Requirements:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Current registration in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Membership with a Physiotherapy Association is preferred.
- Previous physiotherapy experience in a primary care setting and/or in the area of chronic disease management and prevention is an asset.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Excellent oral, written and report writing skills in a clinical setting.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and EMR systems would be an asset.
- Current Ontario Drivers’ License.