The NOTL Family Health Team is a growing primary care group, that is currently seeking a full time OHIP Billing Agent who has experience with primary care claims processing and is familiar with a Blended Salary Compensation Model. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. A competitive salary is being offered. Responsibilities:
- Accurately assign and enter diagnostic and service codes.
- Manage entire OHIP claims submission process for family physicians, specialists and nurse practitioners.
- Effectively communicate breakdown of monthly compensation with physicians and management, clarifying information as needed.
- Resolve any issues and errors with claims or payments by working with the Ministry of Health to adjust accordingly.
- Minimum 3 years of OHIP billing experience.
- Experience in working in a Blended Salary Model is a very strong asset.
- Demonstrated understanding of coding, claims submission process and payment regulations.
- Experience working with Telus Practice Solutions EMR preferred.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Maria Bau-Coote Executive Director NOTL Family Health Team e-mail: email@example.com