Office Manager / Administrative Coordinator – Start Date ASAPOakMed Family Health Team is a large, comprehensive primary care medical care facility serving approximately 10,000 patients within the community of Oakville, Ontario. A high standard of care is delivered by 8 physicians, 1 nurse practitioner, a team of allied health professionals, and support staff. The quick-paced environment suits an individual who is high energy, self-starting and collaborative. The ability to confidently lead the organization along a continuum of development is essential, with interest in further professional development an asset. General Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee daily operation of organization involving administrative and leadership duties.
- Effective employee leadership and full-spectrum performance management.
- Manage financial transactions and budget requirements.
- Full responsibility for all aspects of payroll and employee work scheduling.
- Medical billing procedures involving various electronic software platforms and off-site personnel.
- Provides, as needed, relief for Medical Secretary and Clinical Assist work.
- Successful completion of a recognized post-secondary medical/office management program.
- OR current standing as a recognized Health Professional in Ontario.
- Office management experience in a clinical setting an asset but not required.
- Demonstrated effective people management skills including performance management.
- Strong ability to multi-task under pressure, daily handling quickly-changing priorities.
- Excellent patient relationship skills.
- Effective communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
Position open until March 11, 2016