The Haliburton Family Medical Centre is looking for an innovative and energetic office administrator with demonstrated management skills to implement and administer the daily operations of the clinic. The Office Administrator will liaise with physicians, office staff , patients and other third parties to maintain general cohesiveness in the operations of the Clinic. The HFMC is composed of two clinical sites and is made up of 12 family physicians, their office staff and a growing number of Family Health Team professionals and visiting specialists. This important role requires an individual with a motivational leadership style who is well organized, goal oriented and thrives in a challenging environment. You must excel at managing people in a team environment. This position requires excellent communication skills, solid computer skills, finance and human resources. The Ideal Candidate will have;
- Master’s degree in Health Administration or a related field, plus five years administrative experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a Health Related field, plus five years relevant management experience.
- Strong financial and human resource management skills essential.
- Experience working in a Blended Capitation Model and knowledge of Ministry funding.
- Please forward cover letter and resume by September 16, 2013 @ 5:00 pm to email@example.com