Currently we have an exciting opportunity for an individual who wants to advance their career as a
Temporary Full-Time Health Link Project ManagerThis position is a contract position until May 31, 2018 with possible extension. Health Links is being aligned with the TC LHIN Primary Care Strategy within each Sub Region and the Primary Care Clinical Lead will have oversight responsibilities of Sub Region activities. It must be noted that the deliverables and responsibilities may evolve to match provincial direction on the Primary Care and Health Links strategies. The Health Link Project Manager will support the enhancement and delivery of Health Links within the TC LHIN Primary Care Strategy and assist the Primary Care Clinical Lead (PCCL) to facilitate attachment and timely access to the patient’s primary care provider and encourage local partner organizations to adopt and embed coordinated care management processes and resources. To support interdisciplinary care teams to work collaboratively to improve transitions and the experience of patients and their caregivers.
Education:Master’s Degree in health, social work or business administration coupled with 5 plus years related management experience or a combination of equivalent education and experience
- Demonstrated understanding of local health and social issues, services and needs as they relate to complex care patients. The ability to converse and have credibility with partners, health professionals and social workers on health and social issues and processes.
- Ability to integrate and streamline clinical and home & community services to develop an efficient process and work flow that improves patient outcomes and fosters a culture of continuous improvement
- Oral and written communication advisory and presentation skills to liaise and collaborate with a broad range of internal/external contacts (patients, stakeholders, partners, TC LHIN)
- Consultation skills to provide advice and support to partners to integrate change methodology and to develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Project management expertise with large scale change initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to build positive working relationships with local health service providers and to influence decision making and adoption of the care coordination model
- Knowledge in facilitation and negotiation of performance improvement and change initiatives with multiple stakeholders and service providers with competing priorities.
- Knowledge of health care reporting requirements and funding methodologies, knowledge/familiarity with various databases used to capture information in various health sectors
- Good work and attendance record is required
- All employees of Toronto East Health network - Michael Garron Hospital (MGH) [formerly Toronto East General Hospital (TEGH)] agree to work within the legislated practices of the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario.
- All employees of MGH are responsible to contribute to a transparent culture of patient and staff safety by adhering to and abiding by patient and staff safety policies and procedures set by MGH.
- All employees are accountable for protecting the psychological health and safety of themselves and their co-workers through adherence to Toronto East Health network's policies and practices.
If you are ready to join MGH, please email your resume indicating PCCD1603 Health Link Project Manager in the subject line to: email@example.com
Our diverse staff is our most valued resource. Excellence, kindness and respect are the values that set Michael Garron Hospital apart.
The Difference Starts with You!