Red Lake, located in beautiful Northwestern Ontario, is a vibrant growing community that is built on gold mining, forestry and the tourism industry. Crystal clear lakes at your doorstep, a fabulous 18 hole golf course, outdoor activities and friendly people all await you. The Red Lake Family Health Team is a collaborative multi-disciplinary team focusing on primary care, health promotion, wellness, prevention and chronic disease management. The Director will be the chief executive officer of the Red Lake Family Health Team (RLFHT) and will be responsible for ensuring that the goals and objectives of RLFHT are achieved within the policies and procedures approved by the RLFHT. A major focus will be on strategic and operational planning within allied programs to ensure a patient centred approach with a quality care outcome as well as rapid adaption to a dynamic environment and the changing health needs of the population we serve. Responsibilities
- Overseeing the management of operations.
- Developing and mentoring staff and developing collaborative processes for the delivery of patient care.
- Ensuring fiscal responsibility of the FHT including budget management
- Strong Medical Clinic knowledge and Ontario Healthcare system experience.
- Proficient with computers, MAC system knowledge an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Effective organizational and proactive planning skills with the ability to manage change and exceed establishing goals and deadlines.
- A degree/diploma in Business Administration/ Health Administration and/or experience in health care management would be an asset.