Executive Director- Owen Sound Family Health Team OSFHTThe Owen Sound Family Health Team (OSFHT) is a multidisciplinary primary health care team providing primary care for all of Owen Sound and surrounding region. Twenty physicians, five Nurse Practitioners, nurses, allied health and support staff (totally more than fifty) provide care to almost 40,000 patients. We are looking for an innovative dynamic leader with demonstrated organizational management skills to support the continued growth and development of our organization. The Executive Director is the chief administrative officer of the organization, working in partnership with the Boards of Directors to establish and maintain the organization’s goals, policies and strategic directions. The ED is responsible for overall coordination and administration of the operations of the organization and provides leadership to the OSFHT’s staff and programs. In addition, She/he ensures quality and service standards are met for all programs and embraces sound fiscal management of the organization’s resources. The ED also develops and maintains external stakeholder relations and is responsible for ongoing effective communications, both internally and externally. S/he is accountable for all Human Resource issues, including staff development, performance objectives and evaluation, hiring and ongoing staff support. S/he is responsible for building and managing collaborative relationships and strategic partnerships internally and with public and private sector organizations, including the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, the SWLHIN and other health service providers. Qualifications:
- 10+ years of related experience.
- Post-secondary degree in business, health or public administration.
- Strong administrative, planning, human resources and financial experience gained through senior management roles.
- Experience in working with volunteer associations or groups, and with not-for-profit organizations.
- Experience working in primary care and/or healthcare environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Demonstrated abilities in guiding strategic planning processes, and ability to translate plans into action, results-oriented.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Board members, staff and stakeholders to reach common goals.