The Kingston Family Health Team (KFHT) is a multidisciplinary primary health care team providing services to 30,000 patients in Kingston and the surrounding area. The vision of the KFHT is to provide enhanced primary health care to more patients while at the same time supporting the well being of our health care providers and staff. The Kingston Family Health Team is currently inviting applications for the position of Executive Director (ED). The Executive Director is the chief administrative officer of the organization, working in partnership with the President and Board of Directors to establish and maintain the organization’s goals, policies and strategic directions. The ED is responsible for overall coordination and administration of the operations of the organization and provides leadership to the KFHT’s staff and programs. In addition, he/she ensures quality and service standards are met for all programs and embraces sound fiscal management of the organization’s resources. The ED also develops and maintains external stakeholder relations and is responsible for ongoing effective communications, both internally and externally. S/he is accountable for all Human Resource issues, including staff development, performance objectives and evaluation, hiring and ongoing staff support. The Executive Director also serves as the organization’s Chief Privacy Officer. Qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree in business, health or public administration plus 10+ years of related experience.
- Strong administrative, planning, human resources and financial management experience gained through senior management positions.
- Experience in working with volunteer associations or groups, and with not-for-profit organizations.
- Experience working in primary care and/or healthcare environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Demonstrated abilities in guiding strategic planning processes, and ability to translate plans into action, results-oriented.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Board members, staff and stakeholders to reach common goals.