The Association of Family Health Teams of Ontario (AFHTO) is the voice for Family Health Teams (FHTs) in Ontario. AFHTO works with and on behalf of its members as the advocate, champion, network, and resource center for FHTs, to support them in improving and delivering optimal interprofessional care. PURPOSE OF POSITION: The Conference & Office Assistant will support the Office Manager and Membership & Conference Coordinator in major projects, specifically assisting in the:
- Planning, delivery and evaluation of the AFHTO 2013 Conference (go to http://www.afhto.ca/events/afhto-2013-conference/ for further information), and
- Coordination of the AFHTO move to new headquarters
- Is highly organized and has a good eye for detail and making sure things are correct.
- Is flexible, self-directed and thrives in a small team environment.
- Cares about our health system and would like to contribute to an organization that supports its members in their mission to deliver optimal interprofessional primary care.
- Is highly diplomatic to deal effectively with members, health system stakeholders and external service providers, regardless of their level of seniority in their organizations.