Kingston Health Link Health Link Coordinator The Kingston Health Link represents over 130 Family Doctors in the Kingston region working with Hospitals and Community Services to improve the healthcare experience for complex patients. The Maple Family Health Team is the coordinating organization for the Kingston Health Link. We are recruiting for the following position: Clinical Care Coordinator - RN (Full-time, term) The Kingston Health Link (KHL) Coordinator will work with patients in need of specialized targeted care, otherwise known as ‘complex patients’. Complex patients may have four or more physical and/or mental conditions, an overlay of social determinants of health and an overlay of acute hospital use. The Coordinator will conduct a patient centred assessment using chart review, assessment and interview, and create a care plan linking the patient with their primary care practitioner(s), IHP clinicians, specialists and community resources in order to more fully address their healthcare needs. Representative duties:
- For a list of representative duties specific to this positon, please visit Maple Family Health Team’s website firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professional qualifications:
- Registration in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- A least 1-2 years working in Primary Care, preferably in a case manager role,
- More information about qualifications for this position can be found on Maple’s website.
- Maple Family Health Team is the coordinating organization for this position
- Full-time (five days per week / 40-hour week)
- This will be a contract position (ending March 31, 2016) with the possibility of renewal based on the availability of funding.