PART TIME (ONE DAY PER WEEK)The Niagara-on-the-Lake Family Health Team (NOTL FHT) is currently seeking a part time Chiropodist (one day per week) to join their primary healthcare team. The successful candidate can expect to develop collaborative relationships with physicians and nurse practitioners along with other interdisciplinary healthcare providers. The NOTL FHT is seeking an individual who is committed to providing the best primary care to their patients. Qualifications and Experience
- BSc and licensing by the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
- Minimum three years experience working in a primary care setting.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record (TELUS Practice Solutions) an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in chronic disease management
- Work effectively, both independently as well as work within a team setting.
- Ability to adapt to change in an ever-evolving healthcare environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.