Webinar: Making a case for medication reconciliation in primary care
February 12, 2013
Making a case for medication reconciliation in primary care
A national Medication Reconciliation Webinar
Join us on February 12, 2013 at 12 noon ET to learn how the Department of Family Medicine at Queen’s University was able to…
- Raise awareness about medication safety issues – specifically medication reconciliation – in primary care.
- Highlight the need for better communication and connectivity between hospitals, pharmacies, and primary care. (And how we can help each other.)
- Suggest that primary care take on a leadership role in medication safety – we can (and should!) “own” the list.
- Stress the importance of medication reconciliation as a continuous, interdisciplinary, and collaborative activity.
- Click here for more details on the webinar.
- Dr. Karen Hall Barber, BSc (Hons), MD, CCFP
- Sherri Elms, BSc (Pharm), RPh ACPR
- Danyal Martin, BAH, BEd, MA, MSC (HQ) Candidate
- Click here for speaker bios.
Date: February 12, 2013
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET
Dial In Information:
Please dial in and/or log on 20 minutes prior to call start time. Wherever possible, please join with others in your region/team to participate in this call. Please Note: Pre Registration is not required for this event.
- WebEx link: Click on link below to join the call. https://cpsi-icsp.webex.com/cpsi-icsp/onstage/g.php?d=263635394&t=a
- After you have logged onto the computer,
- Call Toll-Free Dial In: 1-877-668-4490
- Enter Event Number: 263 635 394
- Enter YOUR attendee number which will pop up on your screen once you select the “I will call in” option (Also under the Info tab)
Link to test if your computer is ready to join in a webinar: http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest/
Sponsor: Canadian Patient Safety Institute and Institute for Safe Medication Practices Canada