Trillium Primary Health Care Research Day
June 19, 2013
19 June 2013
Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
Abstract Submission Deadline: 13 May 2013 – don’t wait too long to submit as we have a limited number of presentation slots (30) and posters spots (20) available! http://trilliumresearchday.com/abstract_submission.html
Registration deadline: 7 June 2013 – registration is now open http://trilliumresearchday.com/registration.html
LEARNING OBJECTIVES for the conference:
- To provide a forum for presentation of innovative activity or original research in primary health care, either in progress or completed.
- To facilitate dialogue among a variety of health care-related disciplines and health system policy makers in Ontario.
- To provide an opportunity for the enhancement of research skills, through workshops, oral and poster presentations and through the informal exchange of information among peers.
Who Should Attend?
- Ontario researchers interested in primary health care
- Decision-makers/clinicians practicing in primary health care
- Policy-makers in the area of primary health care
Please see the flyer or Trillium Primary Health Care Research Day website for more information.