Save the date – OMGMA 2012 Conference
September 12, 2012
The OMGMA 2012 fall conference is planned for Wednesday, September 26 through Friday, September 28 at the Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre in London.
View their “SAVE THE DATE” notice (March 2012)
Date: Wednesday, September 26, 2012
- Registration from 10 a.m. to noon
- Lunch at noon
- Plenary session at 1 p.m. – Features a dynamic and interactive workshop focusing on leadership.
- “Vendors’ Recognition Dinner” – Cocktails, dinner, entertainment – starts at 6 p.m.
Thursday, September 27, 2012
- Plenary sessions will focus on Excellent Care for All Act, followed by vendor luncheon; sessions on privacy and human resources (both presented by lawyers); and break-out sessions discussing topics such as billings, Advanced Access, performance management, employment contracts/wage survey, occupational health & safety, and stress management.
- BBQ and surprise fun evening – starts at 6:30 p.m.
Friday, September 28, 2012
- OMGMA Annual General Meeting followed by interactive plenary on team building
- Group Model Network break-out session
- Closing remarks, door prizes, lunch