Trillium Primary Health Care Research Day
June 7, 2014
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Abstract submission (deadline April 21, 2014) and registration (deadline May 16, 2014) now open! Be sure to get your oral or poster abstract in early as there are limited spaces available. It is an excellent opportunity to network with PHC researchers, knowledge users and decision makers from Ontario and raise awareness of the important primary health care research that has been undertaken in the province.
We have exceptional speakers:
- keynote address on “Health Links in Ontario: How they impact Primary Health Care and PHC Research” by Dr. Helen Angus, Acting Deputy Minister, Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care;
- a Distinguished Lecture on “Improving Access to Specialist Care through eConsultation” by Dr. Clare Liddy, University of Ottawa, Bruyère Research Institute;
- two workshops on
- The Use of Rapid Cycle Evaluation in Primary Care and
- Community Engagement in the Research Setting.
- As well, oral and poster presentations by primary health care researchers from across Ontario.
Join us at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, North Bldg, May 28, 2014