International Audit and Feedback Summit: Leading Change
May 3 & 4, 2018
Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown Centre, Toronto, ON
7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Join us for the third annual International Audit and Feedback Summit: Leading Change.
Hosted by Health Quality Ontario in partnership with The International Audit & Feedback Meta-Laboratory
Highlights of the Summit:
- Panel presentations, workshops and discussions with researchers and implementers of Audit & Feedback programs in Canada, Europe, Australia and the United States.
- Feature presentations on the latest research findings for strengthening Audit & Feedback
- Eight interactive workshops designed to maximize the impact of Audit & Feedback featuring priority topics like opioid prescribing
- Networking with Audit & Feedback researchers and experts, health care professionals and leaders from around the world to share ideas and learn.
- Confirmed speakers include Professor Robbie Foy (UK), Professor Jill Francis (UK), Dr Noah Ivers (Canada), Dr Jamie Brehaut (Canada) and Dr Jeremy Grimshaw (Canada)