Improving Care through the use of Innovative Practices for Mental Health and Addictions (Part 2)
October 18, 2017
12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Gain an understanding and learn more about the Innovative Practices for Mental Health and Addictions, with a focus on patient transitions
- Collaborate with your colleagues and hear about how these practices may be implemented in your Health Link
- Understand the purpose and approach to measuring the impact of the practices
Moderated By: Lorri Eckler
Director, Quality Improvement, Program Delivery, Health Quality Ontario
- Midwest Toronto Health Link
- Janet Stevenson, Manager of Case Management, Housing and Homeless Services St. Stephen’s Community House – Toronto Community Addiction Team
- City of Thunder Bay Health Link
- Dan Ward, Executive Director of the Enhanced Care Team Clinic (ECTC)
Community Connections: Improving Patient Access to Primary Care
This session will be recorded and will be shared immediately following the presentation.
Please email HLHelp@hqontario.ca for more information.