Health Quality Transformation 2017
October 24, 2017
Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building, Toronto
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Highlights of the Day
- HQT2017 is co-designed with patients, caregivers, health care providers and system leaders. As a result of this collaboration, HQT2017 is recognized as Patients Included.
- The day will open with a patient story from Kim Katrin Milan, speaking about her interactions with the health system and the barriers for people of colour and LGBTQ communities.
- The 2017 Minister’s Medal Honouring Excellence in Health Quality and Safety will be presented.
- Don Berwick from the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, will present: “Changing the Balance of Power: New Designs for More Capable Care”.
- Bob Bell, Deputy Minister of Health and Long-Term Care will make remarks.
- HQT2017 will feature 20+ breakout sessions, including for the first time sessions held in Thunder Bay and Sudbury that will be broadcast live into Toronto.
- Also, learn about Change Day Ontario which is part of a global social movement.