Health Information Technology (HIT) Symposium
April 26, 2017
Grand Olympia Hospitality & Convention Centre, Stoney Creek, ON
12 noon- 5 pm
The Health Information Technology (HIT) Symposium will showcase the practical application of the latest HIT solutions in the province that are aimed at improving patient care. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with peers and participate in interactive EMR workshops.
This event is for anyone working in primary care, including physicians, front-line staff, administrators, nurses, and other health professionals.
There is no fee to attend this event. Registration deadline is April 19, 2017
At the end of this event, participants will be able to:
- Recognize opportunities to implement HIT solutions to improve the quality of patient care.
- Identify strategies to enhance patient engagement using technology.
- Recognize methods to improve care co-ordination using available technological solutions.
- Interpret relevant privacy legislation and its impact on the use of health information technology.
- Determine the value of prescription synchronization for their practice and identify appropriate methods within their EMR to manage the process for safer, more efficient patient care.
- Optimize the use of their EMR by applying the knowledge gained from the workshops
To learn more and register click here.
For more information, please contact Rasha.Abdelnour@HamiltonFHT.ca