Medical Assistance in Dying – Free webinar for community providers
February 27, 2017
- Mary Jane Dykeman
- Leah Steinberg (palliative care physician at Sinai Health System)
Topics to be covered:
- Medical assistance in dying.
- OANHSS toolkit on MAID (we did a provincial roadshow last fall) and spoke at the December OHA MAID conference, there don’t seem to be as many resources for community providers, and it’s clear that clients/patients may still raise the issue in community settings.
- The OANHSS toolkit, which is free to their members but otherwise can be purchased; but a community focused session is in order.
- This webinar is open to all AFHTO members.
February 27, 2017, 12 noon
Once registered, you will receive an email with information on joining the webinar.