Now with clinical and program planning streams. Get information on the program planning stream.
The clinical stream builds on your clinical expertise using best practice guidelines (BPG) related to wound care.
To reduce the physiological, psychological, and the fiscal burden of wounds throughout Ontario by building clinical expertise using BPGs related to wound care.
- to reinforce the concept of evidence-based practice to the clinician
- to review and apply specific BPG recommendations through didactic, case studies, and skill-based labs
- to review and clarify nursing best practices as it relates to skin tears
- to enhance the participants understanding of the range of wound care products and services available to support optimal outcomes for clients
- opportunities for interaction with faculty and other participants from across the continuum of care
- inclusion of current evidence to support practice
- integration of supervised practice leading to skill development
- interactive learning experience
- new skills can be immediately applied in clinical practice.
Course cost includes:
- workbook and materials
- hotel accommodation
- all meals except for one dinner (one free evening in the program).
Please do not contact the Hilton to arrange for a hotel room. This will be booked on your behalf when you register.
** Please note that online registration is now closed as of March 14, 2018. The event is at full capacity – please join us in 2019.
If you have questions about this program, please email Lauren Nickol, event planner.