Please join us for a 2-part Learning Activity:
Anxiety in Older Adults
Part 1 is a self-directed online, interactive learning module.
Part 2 is a live webinar hosted by two experts in late-life anxiety, who will be standing by to answer your questions and facilitate an interactive experience.
The online learning module will be available for completion between February 5th and February 18th. At the end of this module, participants will be able to:
1) List symptoms of anxiety in older adults
2) Identify tools used in the detection of anxiety disorders in older adults
3) Identify key pharmacological and non-pharmacological approaches to the treatment of anxiety in older adults
On February 19th, from 12:00 – 1:00 pm (ET), Dr. Rob Madan, Geriatric Psychiatrist, and
Dr. Nasreen Khatri, Psychologist, will be available at the webinar to discuss the online module and answer your questions.
After you have participated in both parts of the educational activity and completed an evaluation, you will receive a certificate of completion.
There is no cost for this activity.
To register for this 2 part event, please complete the attached registration form.
Once your form has been processed, prior to the start date of the online module (Feb 5th) you will receive instructions on how to access the online learning module and the webinar.
• The College of Family Physicians of Canada – 4.0 Mainpro-M1 credit; (3.0 Mainpro-M1 credits for completing the online module; 1.0 Mainpro-M1 credit for attending the live webinar)
• Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada – 4.0 Section 1 credits; (3.0 Section 1 credits for completing the online modules; 1.0 Section 1 credit for attending the live webinar)