Dietitians of Canada Ontario Primary Health Care Action Group (DC-ON-PHCAG) invites you to attend:
6th Annual PHCAG RD Research Day
If you could choose 5 outcome measures for your nutrition services, what would they be?
Join your colleagues for an interactive day of brainstorming and sharing and walk away with tips, tools, and measurable outcomes to use in your practice
– Hear about malnutrition screening efforts happening in Ontario
– See what outcomes others are measuring and the new EMR tools to make outcome measurement do-able in daily practice
– Meet your QIDSS or QI expert and begin to actively collaborate
– Access PHCAG toolkits with screening tools, clinical care pathways and more
– Tackle another vulnerable population with the new CHC Food Security Toolkit
– Pick an outcome you are going to measure and get the tools you need
Costs: $20 with Lunch, parking is free.
For further details please see the flyer.